Bamboo Booster Oil 1L
- Stock: 405
- Model: BBBO-1L
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Packaging: 25 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm
Nourishes and protects bamboo materials
Based on natural linseed oil
Suitable for natural and black bamboo
Consumption: 10 m² per liter
Bamboo Booster is a maintenance product based on natural linseed oil which nurtures and strengthen your bamboo poles, furniture, structures and fences.
Bamboo Booster works best on bamboo species with a porous outer layer such as Tali, Java Black, and Guadua bamboo. Chinese bamboos such as Moso, Tonkin and Black Bamboo have a natural silica layer that prevents optimal absorption of the oil. For those bamboo species we recommend using Bamboo Protector instead.
Bamboo Booster does not renovate the color of weathered bamboo products. If you wish to renovate the color of a greyish-white bamboo garden fence or other outdoor bamboo structure Grey-Go is the solution you are looking for.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Application method||Brush, Cloth|
|Coverage per liter||10 m²|
|Drying Time||24 hours|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
|Recoat after||12 hours|
- Remove all dust and possible old paint before applying Bamboo Booster.
- Light sanding of the bamboo is recommended to facilitate penetration of the oil into the bamboo surface.
- Apply a thin layer of Bamboo Booster with a lint-free cloth, sponge or brush.
- To protect and maintain your bamboo products from weathering, we recommend applying Bamboo Booster on an annual or biannual basis (depending on how much sun and rain the bamboo has to endure).