Bamboo Decoration Stick Tali Ø 3-4 x 200 cm
- Stock: 1503
- Model: BSND-3/4-200-I
- Weight: 1.30 kg
- Packaging: 200 cm x 4 cm x 4 cm
Curved bamboo stick with taper
For decorative use
Natural color - unfinished
Easy to paint
Indicated price is per stick
Imported directly from Indonesia
This bamboo decoration stick with a diameter of 3-4 cm and a length of 200 cm has a natural curve and becomes thinner towards the top. We have specially selected these sticks so that they can be used as playful decoration branches in a container, vase or pot. Of course, by combining multiple decorative branches, you can also create a beautiful interior room divider for the bedroom, living room, store or shop window.
Our bamboo decoration sticks are taken from the upper part of the Indonesia Tali bamboo plant. This part of the plant is always bend and tapers the most in diameter. One of the characteristics of this strong bamboo species is that the outer layer has a matte appearance on which oil, paint or stain adhere extremely well. You can easily finish or paint the decorative sticks for an even better result. With Bamboo Booster oil you can enhance the natural color. If you prefer green bamboo sticks, you can simply paint these untreated sticks.
|Latijnse naam||Gigantochloa apus|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Diameter (measured on the thickest side)||30-40 mm|
|Treatment and durability|
Working with Bamboo
- The diameter of each bamboo stick varies. Our stated average diameters are always measured at the base (or the thickest part of the bamboo stick).
- A natural characteristic of these bamboo sticks is that they are thicker at the base than at the top. The amount of taper differs from stick to stick.
- Bamboo is a natural product, therefore curvature of each stick is different.
- Each bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences are normal.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles, especially when used outdoors. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the structural integrity of bamboo.
- Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to finish bamboo with Bamboo Booster or Bamboo Protector to preserve its natural color.