Bamboo Edging Roll 200 x 45 cm
- Stock: 79
- Model: BB-N-200/45-C
- Weight: 4.00 kg
- Packaging: 45 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
Beautiful natural color
Naturally capped fence top
Galvanized internal steel wire
Easy to shorten in height and width
Easy to install and maintain
Our bamboo edging rolls are a very decorative way to enhance the look of any garden. They can be used as a separation of your walkway or front garden, but they are also very suitable as a planter to enrich your garden or balcony.
A great deal of attention has been paid to the assembly of the border rolls. Each bamboo cane is perforated in two places and connected by internal galvanized steel wires.
Due to the firmness of the bamboo edging rolls, they can be placed in different shapes and formations. All our bamboo borders are luxuriously finished. The canes are naturally closed (cut just above the node) to avoid rainwater or dirt build up inside the poles.
|Latijnse naam||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Diameter stokken||38-45 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanised steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
- Every bamboo stick is unique, therefore color differences in a bamboo edging roll are possible.
- The diameter of each bamboo stick can vary.
- Vertical cracks can occur in bamboo sticks. Like wood, bamboo will expand or shrink if changes in temperature or humidity occur. Cracks, however, have no effect on the durability of the bamboo border.
- Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to apply Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural color of bamboo. Bamboo Booster is easy to apply using oil-absorbent maintenance wipes.