Bamboo Fence Roll Budget 180 x 150 cm
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BM-BUD-N-180/150-C
- Packaging: 150 cm x 25 cm x 20 cm
Galvanized internal steel wire
Easy to shorten both in height and in width
Easy to install and maintain
Packaged in easy to carry bag with handles
Are you tired of the old fence in your garden or do you want to add some tropical vibe in your garden? The Budget bamboo fence roll of 1.50 meters offers a solution. The bamboo fencing looks great in the garden and with it's high density also adds privacy to your garden. In addition to being used as a fence, our Budget bamboo fencing rolls are also used on roofs and as wall and ceiling coverings.
The Budget bamboo fencing rolls are made out of durable Tonkin bamboo poles with a thickness of 10-30 millimeters. The poles are tapered and are therefore placed alternately with the thick and thin side next to each other. As said before, this product can be used in many places, both indoors and outdoors and we offer the rolls in different sizes.
|Latijnse naam||Pseudosasa amabilis|
|Diameter stokken||10-30 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanized steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
First of all, it's important to always try to leave a minimal 2 cm space between a bamboo fence and the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil as this might cause black stains over time. You could rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing to fence.
- To install a bamboo fence roll against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill 4 mm holes through the bamboo poles with our special 4 mm bamboo drill bit. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and fasten the bamboo fence with 4 x 50 mm screws. Repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
- Installing a bamboo fence roll against a chain link fence is achieved by using double loop wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the wire ties around the galvanized steel wire that runs through the bamboo poles and tighten them to the metal chain link fence.
Adjusting the size of a bamboo fence roll
- A big advantage of bamboo is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a bamboo fence roll by unfolding the galvanized steel wires at the sides of the roll. Pull out as many poles as you need and fold the steel wires back into place, done!
- To adjust the height of the fence you can saw the bamboo poles with a fine teeth saw blade. For the perfect result you may also want to wrap some tape around the bamboo poles before cutting them to size in order to avoid frayed cut-offs.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat bamboo fencing on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.
- Each bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence roll are possible.
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence roll may vary slightly.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the durability of a bamboo fence.