Bamboo Fence Roll Deluxe 180 x 200 cm
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: BM-D-N180/200-I
- Packaging: 200 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm
Natural color - untreated
Bamboo poles of 5-6 cm diameter
Galvanized internal steel wire
Easy to shorten in height and width
This 180 cm wide by 200 cm high Deluxe bamboo fence roll will transform your old wooden garden fence or ugly chain link fence into a beautiful exotic landscape feature in no time.
The Tali bamboo poles in these Deluxe fencing rolls have a diameter of 50-60 mm, which is the perfect size for creating an impressive look with minimal see-through. For this reason bamboo fencing rolls are also very popular as wall or ceiling covers in residential or commercial spaces.
|Latijnse naam||Gigantochloa apus|
|Diameter stokken||50-60 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanised steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
Always try to leave a minimal 2 cm space between a bamboo fence and the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil as this might cause black stains over time. You could rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing to fence.
- To install a bamboo fence roll against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill 4 mm holes through the bamboo poles with our special 4 mm bamboo drill bit. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and fasten the bamboo fence with 4 x 70 mm screws. Repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
- Installing a bamboo fence roll against a chain link fence is achieved by using double loop wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the wire ties around the galvanized steel wire that runs through the bamboo poles and tighten them to the metal chain link fence.
Adjusting the size of a bamboo fence roll
- A big advantage of bamboo is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a bamboo fence roll by unfolding the galvanized steel wires at the sides of the roll. Pull out as many poles as you need and fold the steel wires back into place, done!
- To adjust the height of the fence you can trim the bamboo poles with a fine teeth saw blade. For the perfect result you may also want to wrap strong tape around the bamboo poles before cutting them to size in order to avoid frayed cut-offs.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat bamboo fencing on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.
- Each bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence roll are possible.
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence roll may vary slightly.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the durability of a bamboo fence.