Bamboo Fence Roll Halfround Natural 180 x 100 cm
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: BM-HXL-N180/100-C
- Packaging: 100 cm x 15 cm x 40 cm
Natural color - untreated
Half round bamboo poles of 5-6 cm
Galvanized steel wire
Easy to install and cut to size
Are you looking for more privacy on the balcony or in the garden? Our half round bamboo fencing roll 180 cm wide and 100 cm high is the perfect solution. Our half round bamboo rolls are made out of sustainable Moso bamboo poles with a diameter of 30-50 millimeter. As the rolls are made out of half round poles there is less change the bamboo will crack, while we still can ensure a natural look and minimal see-through. Because of the product specifications this product is often used as a balcony screen or as low garden fence. The rolls are also used as indoor decoration or on the terrace.
Information about attaching the half round fence rolls can be found in the descriptions. For more questions or tailored advice contact us by mail, phone or social media.
|Latijnse naam||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Diameter stokken||30-50 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanized steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
- Each half round bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence roll are possible.
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence roll may vary slightly.
Always try to leave a minimal 2 cm space between a bamboo fence and the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil as this might cause black stains over time. You could rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing to fence.
- To install a half round bamboo fence roll against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill 4 mm holes through the bamboo poles with our special 4 mm bamboo drill bit. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and fasten the bamboo fence with 4 x 50 mm screws. Repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
- Installing a bamboo fence roll against a chain link fence is achieved by using double loop wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the wire ties around the galvanized steel wire that runs through the bamboo poles and tighten them to the metal chain link fence.
Adjusting the size of a bamboo fence roll
- A big advantage of bamboo is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a bamboo fence roll by unfolding the galvanized steel wires at the sides of the roll. Pull out as many poles as you need and fold the steel wires back into place, done!
- To adjust the height of the fence you can trim the bamboo poles with a fine teeth saw blade. For the perfect result you may also want to wrap strong tape around the bamboo poles before cutting them to size in order to avoid frayed cut-offs.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat bamboo fencing on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.