Bamboo Ground Protector 1L
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BGPZC-1L
- Weight: 1.33 kg
- Packaging: 13 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm
Protects bamboo in ground contact from rotting
Ideal for pergolas, fence posts and structures
Easy to apply
Consumption: 12 m² per liter
Bamboo Ground Protector is a special black coating for bamboo poles in ground contact. This product provides long term protection against moisture and rot and improves the durability of bamboo materials.
Bamboo Ground Protector can be applied to for example bamboo pergolas or fence posts. The part that is placed in the ground should be coated to preserve and to extend the service life of the bamboo.
Note that the area above ground should also be protected from weathering with Bamboo Protector transparent sealer.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Coverage per liter||12 m²|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Dry to the touch after||1 hour|
|Tack free after||4 hours|
|Recoat after||8 hours|
- Prepare the bamboo surface as it must be clean, dry and free of grease before applying Bamboo Ground Protector.
- Open the container and stir well before use.
- Apply Bamboo Ground Protector with a brush. We recommend 2 coatings for optimal protection. The second coating can be applied approximately 8 hours after the initial coating.
- Make sure to also apply the coating to the inner part of the bamboo pole.
- The black coating should remain visible at least 2 cm above the ground after the bamboo pole has been dug into the ground.
- Brushes can be cleaned with turpentine.