Bamboo Pergola Guadua 3 x 3 m
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PERG-G-300/300-Z
- Packaging: 300 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm
Prefab bamboo DIY kit
Natural color - untreated
Includes drill bit and fasteners
Easy to install and trim to size
With our Guadua bamboo pergola kit you can quickly transform any garden, terrace, outdoor party or event into an exotic setting. Prefab pergolas made from bamboos are easy to install and come with a special drill and all the necessary nuts and bolts. Guadua is the strongest bamboo species in the world, therefore this pergola is very robust and designed with bamboo struts for extra stability.
The dimensions of this pergola are 3 x 3 m and 3 m high, but since bamboo is very easy to cut you can customize the dimensions to your likings.
Bamboo Import always strives to offer the highest quality products at the most competitive prices, and for this Bamboo Pergola Kit we made no exception:
- All bamboo poles are carefully selected to facilitate installation and to maximize their durability.
- The bamboo poles are packed in bundles for easy transport.
- Hardware and instruction manual are included for easy assembly.
- The bamboo pergola can be fully or partially enclosed with optional bamboo fence panels or rolled bamboo fencing.
- Can be used as a temporary or permanent bamboo structure.
|Latijnse naam||Guadua angustifolia|
|Diamater rafters||90-110 mm|
|Diameter beams||90-110 mm|
|Diameter posts||110-130 mm|
|Diameter supporting bamboo poles||50-70 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight||± 120 kg|
|Treatment and durability|
- A bamboo pergola can be used to create a permanent shaded walkway or sitting area in a garden, a patio or on a rooftop terrace. With a thatched roof they can even provide protection from the harsh glare of direct sunlight.
- Bamboo pergolas can also form an extension of a building to an open garden feature such as a pool or give climbing plants a structure on which to grow.
- As a temporary structure they are the perfect focal point or intimate setting for special events such as outdoor weddings, parties or festivals.
- Optionally you can also lash the joints of a bamboo pergola with our manila or black palm rope for the ultimate tropical look.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat a bamboo pergola on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.
- The diameter of each bamboo pole varies. Our stated dimensions are always measured at the base (or the thickest side of the bamboo pole).
- A natural characteristic of bamboo stems is that they are thicker at the base than at the top. The course of the bamboo poles depends on the type of bamboo and the length of the pole.
- Bamboo is a natural product, therefore bamboo poles are never 100% straight.
- Every bamboo pole is unique, so color differences are possible.
- Vertical cracks can / will occur in bamboo poles, this is especially the case with outdoor use. Just like wood, bamboo will expand or shrink if changes in temperature or humidity occur. However, cracks have no effect on the structural integrity of the bamboo.