Bamboo Pergola Moso 2 x 3 m
- Stock: 5
- Model: PERG-N-200/300-C
- Weight: 66.00 kg
- Packaging: 300 cm x 46 cm x 45 cm
Affordable bamboo DIY kit
Natural color - untreated
Includes drill bit, bolts, washers and nuts
Easy to install and trim to size
With our affordable bamboo pergola kit you can quickly transform any garden, outdoor party or event into an exotic setting. Prefab pergolas made from bamboo are easy to install and come with a special drill bit and all the required hardware.
Standard size is 2 x 3 m and 3 m in height, but since bamboo is very easy to cut you can customize the dimensions to your likings. The diameters of the bamboo sticks in this pergola kit are: Ø 5-7 cm (rafters), Ø 8-9 cm (beams), Ø 8-9 cm (posts).
Bamboo Import always strives to offer the highest quality products at the most competitive prices, and for this Bamboo Pergola Kit we made no exception:
- All bamboo poles are carefully selected to facilitate installation and to maximize their durability.
- The bamboo poles are packed in bundles for easy transport.
- Hardware and instruction manual are included for easy assembly.
- The bamboo pergola can be fully or partially enclosed with optional bamboo fence panels or rolled bamboo fencing.
- Can be used as a temporary or permanent bamboo structure.
- This pergola has 6 rafters instead of 7 (as seen in the product images).
|Latijnse naam||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Diamater rafters||50-70 mm|
|Diameter beams||80-90 mm|
|Diameter posts||80-90 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight||± 66 kg|
|Treatment and durability|
- A bamboo pergola can be used to create a permanent shaded walkway or sitting area in a garden, a patio or on a rooftop terrace. With a thatched roof they can even provide protection from the harsh glare of direct sunlight.
- Bamboo pergolas can also form an extension of a building to an open garden feature such as a pool or give climbing plants a structure on which to grow.
- As a temporary structure they are the perfect focal point or intimate setting for special events such as outdoor weddings, parties or festivals.
- Optionally you can also lash the joints of a bamboo pergola with our manila or black palm rope for the ultimate tropical look.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat a bamboo pergola on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.
- Each bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence roll are possible.
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence roll may vary slightly.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the structural integrity of a bamboo fence.