Bamboo Plywood 3-Ply Carbonized Plain Pressed 2440 x 605 x 20 mm
- Stock: 2
- Model: MP-PP-2440-605-20-3L-C
- Weight: 21.00 kg
- Packaging: 244 cm x 61 cm x 2 cm
Ideal as interior furniture board
Very stable due to multilayer construction
High screw resistance
Ecological and sustainable alternative for wood
Harder than oak and maple
Easy to paint with lacquer or oil
3-ply carbonized bamboo plywood with dimensions 2440 x 605 x 20 mm is constructed with 3 layers of horizontally -plain pressed bamboo strips. With plain pressed bamboo plywood panels the visible strips are wider which gives the panel an elegant look.
The three-layer construction ensures high stability and a playful look that is highly sought after for applications where the sides of the panel are visible. Solid bamboo panels are perfectly suited for making tabletops, kitchen countertops, cabinets, stairs, etc.
|Latijnse naam||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Style||Plain pressed (PP)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Brinell Hardheid (HB)||≥ 4 kg/mm²|
|Equilibrium MC||8% at 20°C and 50% relative humidity - 10% at 20°C and 65% relative humidity|
|Expansion||0.14% per 1% humidity variation|
|Formaldehyde emission||Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m³, EN 717-1)|
|Glue||Dynea Prefere 4410 water-resistant adhesive|
|Janka Hardheid (ASTM)||1380 lbf|
|Modulus of Elasticity||4300 N/mm² (EN 789)|
|Reaction to Fire||EN 13501-1: Klasse D-s1-d0 (depending on thickness)|
- Bamboo plywood always has a visible and a back side. The back of a bamboo panel generally has more color variation than the visible side.
- All of our bamboo panels are untreated but can be easily painted with wood oil or varnish for the desired look and feel.
- The inner layers of bamboo plywood consist of laminated bamboo strips which may show small spaces between the strips (at the sides, not the face or back view). This is done in order to optimize the stability of the panels. These small gaps can be filled when finishing the panel.
- Bamboo plywood can be sawn and drilled with conventional woodworking tools. Just make sure the tools are well sharpened.
- Solid bamboo panels can be bonded with a waterproof D3 adhesive for interior applications.