Bamboo Protector Transparent Sealer 1L
- Stock: 394
- Model: BPTB-1L
- Weight: 0.98 kg
- Packaging: 13 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm
Protects bamboo poles against UV rays and weathering
Preserves the natural color of outdoor bamboo fencing
Transparent sealer with beautiful satin finish
Easy to apply
Consumption: 10 m² per liter
Bamboo Protector is a specially developed transparent sealer for bamboo products with UV protection for exterior use. When applied to outdoor bamboo structures, poles, fencing or furniture it will prevent weathering and shall provide long term protection.
Bamboo Protector provides a beautiful low gloss finish without changing the bamboo’s original color, therefore it can be used on all bamboo species and on both yellow or black bamboo.
Bamboo Protector does not renovate the color of weathered bamboo products. If you wish to renovate the color of a greyish-white bamboo garden fence or other outdoor bamboo structures, Grey-Go is the solution you are looking for.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Coverage per liter||10 m²|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
|Dry to the touch after||1½ hours|
|Tack free after||4 hours|
|Recoat after||16 hours|
- Prepare the bamboo surface as it must be clean, dry and free of grease before applying Bamboo Protector.
- Open the container and stir well before use. If necessary, the product can be diluted with turpentine.
- Apply Bamboo Protector with a brush and/or roller. We recommend 2 coatings for optimal protection. The second coating should be applied approximately 16 hours after the initial coating.
- To protect and maintain your bamboo products from weathering, we recommend applying Bamboo Protector on an annual or biannual basis (depending on how much sun and rain the bamboo has to endure).