Bamboo Siding Board THERMO 1850 x 140 x 20mm
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BG-THERMO-C
- Packaging: 185 cm x 14 cm x 2 cm
Treated for outdoor use
Durability class 1 (> 25 years)
Resistant to salt water
THERMO bamboo is a solid and high density decking board made of compressed bamboo fibers and a unique patented thermally modification treatment process, making it one of the strongest, hardest and most durable materials on the market to create the perfect space for entertainment and relaxation outdoors.
Bamboo cladding is an environmentally friendly and durable alternative for tropical hardwood. Besides, it has a beautiful, luxurious look. The bamboo cladding can also be installed using the same hardware you would use for your hardwood cladding.
All our bamboo cladding is treated for outdoor use. They fall under durability class 1 (>25 years), are low on formaldehyde, resistant to salt water and fungi and mold. They are also ecologically sustainable and CO2 neutral because they are made of Bamboo.
|Latijnse naam||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Treatment and durability|
|Blue stain resistance||Class 0, no growth (JIS Z 2911:2000)|
|Durability class||Durabilityclass 1 - ENV12038 - 25 jaar garantie|
|Use Class||Class 4 - EN335|
|Bending strength||87N/mm² - EN 408-2012|
|Brinell Hardheid (HB)||107N/mm² - EN 1534:2011|
|Formaldehyde emission||None - Formaldehyde free|
|Modulus of Elasticity||18700N/mm² - EN 408:2012|
|Moisture Content||6 % - 15 %|
|Reaction to Fire||Class BFL-S1|
- Install a suitable, fixed, stable and durable sub frame.
- Determine which side of the board will used: the grooved or flat side.
- Fix the boards on the sub frame using fasteners(to be Inserted in the grooves of the board) or alternatively with screws(through the surface).
- After installation: make sure proper cleaning and maintenance is done, according to the chosen finish.
- When not applying outdoor oil 1x per year, the deck will fade and the typical bamboo wood grain structure will become less visible