Bamboo Slat Panel 50 x 400 cm
This extra long rough bamboo slats panel 50 x 400 cm is made from the Indonesian bamboo species Dendrocalamus asper. With a rough bamboo panel, the slats are deliberately unplanned to create a unique and rustic look with an average see-through.
The individual bamboo slats are connected to each other by means of a dowel joint (round bamboo pins). This results in a very strong panel with great load bearing capacities. Our rough bamboo slat panels are on average 6 cm thick and 50 cm wide and are easy to cut to size if required.
|Bamboo species:||Dendrocalamus asper|
|Color:||Natural / Beige|
Raw bamboo slats panels are multifunctional and can therefore be used for many different purposes. For example, they can serve as bamboo decking on the beach, at festivals, or on a terrace.
These bamboo panels can also be used as a walking path in a nature reserve, as a walkway, border, palisade or as a rustic fence panel.
Of course, bamboo panels can also be used indoors. Consider, for example, a beautiful wall or ceiling cover, as a room divider or as a base under a glass table top. The possibilities are truly endless ...
PROPERTIES Of BAMBOO
- A rough bamboo panel is a natural product therefore the dimensions of the panels can vary from the specified size. This also applies to the level of see-through.
- The width and thickness of each individual bamboo slat in this panel varies. The indicated thickness is the average thickness of the entire panel.
- Bamboo slats are never 100% straight.
- Each bamboo slat is unique, color differences are possible.
- The bamboo slats are unplanned, splinters can occur.
- Just like wood, bamboo is a hygroscopic material. This means that it will absorb moisture from its environment and release it until a balance is reached. This allows the bamboo panels to warp in the longitudinal direction when they are not fixed in a frame.
- Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. By applying Bamboo Booster or Bamboo Protector you can considerably increase its durability and maintain its original color.
|Scientific Name||Dendrocalamus asper|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|