Black Bamboo Renovator 1L
- Stock: 121
- Model: BBRDB-1L
- Weight: 1.01 kg
- Packaging: 13 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm
Restores weathered black bamboo
With UV protective component
Easy to apply
Light satin gloss
Consumption: 10 m²
Black Bamboo Renovator is a dark stain that restores the original color of weathered bamboo. This product is designed for renovating black bamboo materials such as black bamboo poles, fencing, screens, structures, etc.
When bamboo (or any wood for that matter) is used for outdoor purposes, it may lose its original color and turn greyish white over time. The weathering of bamboo is caused by permanent exposure to sun, rain and wind and can reduce the service life and durability of your bamboo fence, structure or furniture.
Black Bamboo Renovator is equipped with a UV protective component for exterior use. For that reason it doesn't only restore the dark bamboo color, it also helps to protect against future weathering. This dark stain has a satin appearance that beautifully highlights the deep, warm and natural dark color of black bamboo.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Coverage per liter||10 m²|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
|Dry to the touch after||1½ hours|
|Tack free after||4 hours|
|Recoat after||16 hours|
- Prepare the bamboo surface as it must be clean, dry and free of grease before applying Black Bamboo Renovator. Remove dirt with a brush, sponge or high-pressure washer and let the bamboo dry out completely.
- Open the container and stir well before use. The product should not be diluted.
- Apply Black Bamboo Renovator with a brush and distribute it well. Depending the discoloration we recommend applying 2 to 3 thin layers. Time before applying each new coating is approximately 16 hours.
- Brushes can be cleaned with white spirit.
Eerste beits was geen succes maar dankzij de nieuwe beits van Bamboo Import is mijn bamboescherm weer als nieuw!!!