Discount Gray Bamboo Fence Roll with PVC Coating 180 x 180 cm
U kunt deze grijze bamboematten zowel binnen als buiten plaatsen en het is NIET nodig deze te behandelen met een onderhoudsmiddel. Dus zeer onderhoudsarm.
This gray bamboo fence roll of 180 cm wide by 180 cm tall is made from 25/28 mm thick bamboo sticks. The natural sticks are finished with a Stone Gray PVC coating, which gives the bamboo a shiny, modern look. Gray bamboo fencing rolls can be used indoor and outdoor and require very little maintenance.
Adjusting the size of a bamboo fence roll
- A big advantage of bamboo is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a bamboo fence roll by unfolding the galvanized steel wires at the sides of the roll. Pull out as many poles as you need and fold the steel wires back into place, done!
- To adjust the height of the fence you can trim the bottom of the bamboo poles with a fine teeth saw blade. Make sure to trim the bottom part and not the naturally closed top of the fence. For the perfect result you may also want to wrap strong tape around the bamboo poles before cutting them to size in order to avoid frayed cut-offs.
Installing bamboo fencing rolls
Please remember that one side of a bamboo fence roll has all naturally capped bamboo poles, this is the top side of the fence and should be facing up.
- To install a bamboo fence roll against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill 4 mm holes through the bamboo poles with our special 4 mm bamboo drill bit. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and fasten the bamboo fence with 4 x 40 mm screws. Repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
- Installing a bamboo fence roll against a chain link fence is achieved by using double loop wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the wire ties around the galvanized steel wire that runs through the bamboo poles and tighten them to the metal chain link fence.
General properties of bamboo and maintenance tips
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence roll may vary slightly.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the structural integrity of a bamboo fence.
|Diameter poles||25-28 mm|
|Scientific Name||Phyllostachys edulis|
|Country of origin||China|