Half Round Black Bamboo Fence Screen 90 x 240 cm
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: BT-GBSZ-90/240-I
- Packaging: 90 cm x 4 cm x 240 cm
Sturdy and made from half round bamboo
Natural color - untreated
Easy to instal against an existing fence
Finished with black palm rope
Imported directly from Indonesia
This half round black bamboo fence screen of 90 cm wide by 240 cm high will add a beautiful and exotic touch to your garden, terrace or patio in no time. The half round black bamboo poles in these fencing screens have an average diameter of 6-8 cm and are connected by bamboo slats and black palm rope that run through the entire width of the fence panel.
Half round bamboo screening panels are especially designed to install against an existing wooden fence or wall and are therefore lightweight and cheaper than our standard Giant black bamboo fence panels.
|Common name||Java Black|
|Latijnse naam||Gigantochloa atroviolacea|
|Diameter stokken||60-80 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Black palm rope|
|Treatment and durability|
Always try to leave a minimal 2 cm space between a bamboo screen and the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil as this might cause stains over time. You could rest the bamboo screening on a wooden plank while installing the fence.
To install a half round Giant bamboo fence screen against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill small 4 mm holes through the bamboo slats with a 4 mm drill bit. Do this every other bamboo pole in horizontal direction and fasten the bamboo screen with 4 x 40 mm screws. Repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the screen for maximum stability. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
Adjusting the size
- A big advantage of bamboo is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a bamboo fence screen by cutting the horizontal bamboo slats. Make sure to untie the black palm rope before cutting the bamboo slats in order to fasten the half round poles afterwards.
- To adjust the height of the fence you can trim the bottom and/or top of the bamboo poles with a fine teeth saw blade. For a perfect result you may also want to wrap strong tape around the half round bamboo poles before cutting them to size in order to avoid frayed cut-offs.
Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat bamboo fencing on an annual basis with Bamboo Booster, a specially developed natural oil that increases the durability and preserves the natural yellow or black color of bamboo.
- Each half round bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence panel are possible.
- The diameter of each half round pole in a bamboo fence screen may slightly vary.