Linjosa Bamboo Fence Panel 90 x 180 cm
A Linjosa bamboo fence panel of 90 cm wide by 180 cm high is made from Tali bamboo poles and will add a beautiful and tropical touch to your garden, terrace or balcony in no time. This unique and ultra strong bamboo privacy fence panel is finished with black palm rope at the top and a horizontal pole that allows space for hanging plants or other decoration.
Installing bamboo fencing panels
We advice to leave a minimal 2 cm space between a bamboo fence and the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil as this might cause black stains over time. You could rest the fencing panel on a wooden plank while installing the fence.
- To install Linjosa bamboo fence panels in the garden we developed a special stainless steel mounting kit that, in combination with hardwood fence posts, allows you to install 90 x 180 cm bamboo fence panels without the need of additional support. Optionally you can hide the hardwood fence posts with half round bamboo poles for the ultimate finish. See this manual for more information.
- If you need to install a Linjosa bamboo fence panel against an existing wall or wooden fence, drill small holes through the bamboo poles with a 7 mm drill bit. Do this toward the top and bottom of the fence panel and secure the bamboo fence with 6 x 100 mm screws. Do not use excessive force when tightening the screws to avoid damaging the bamboo poles.
General properties of bamboo and maintenance tips
- Each bamboo pole is unique, therefore color differences in a fence panel are possible.
- The diameter of each pole in a bamboo fence panel may slightly vary.
- Vertical cracks can/will occur in bamboo poles. Just like wood, bamboo expands or shrinks when temperature or humidity conditions change. Cracks, however, have no effect on the structural integrity of a bamboo fence.
- Bamboo used in outdoor conditions will weather over time. We advice to treat bamboo fence panels on an annual basis with Bamboo Protector, a specially developed UV-resistant transparent sealer that preserves the natural color of bamboo.
|Diameter poles||60-80 mm|
|Scientific Name||Gigantochloa apus|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|