Natural Bamboo Renovator 1L
- Stock: 536
- Model: BRNB-1L
- Weight: 0.99 kg
- Packaging: 13 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm
Restores weathered bamboo (natural color)
With UV protective component
Easy to apply
Light satin gloss
Consumption: 10 m²
Natural Bamboo Renovator is a light stain with a yellowish/beige pigment that restores the original color of weathered bamboo. This product is designed for renovating natural colored bamboo materials such as bamboo poles, fencing, screens, structures, etc.
When bamboo (or any wood for that matter) is used for outdoor purposes, it may lose its original color and turn greyish white over time. The weathering of bamboo is caused by permanent exposure to sun, rain and wind and can reduce the service life and durability of your bamboo fence, structure or furniture.
Natural Bamboo Renovator is equipped with a UV protective component for exterior use. For that reason it doesn't only restore the natural bamboo color, it also helps to protect against future weathering. This light stain has a satin appearance that beautifully highlights the deep, warm and natural yellowish color of bamboo.
|Dimensions and weight|
|Coverage per liter||10 m²|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
|Dry to the touch after||1½ hours|
|Tack free after||4 hours|
|Recoat after||16 hours|
- Prepare the bamboo surface as it must be clean, dry and free of grease before applying Natural Bamboo Renovator. Remove dirt with a brush, sponge or high-pressure washer and let the bamboo dry out completely.
- Open the container and stir well before use. The product should not be diluted.
- Apply Natural Bamboo Renovator with a brush and distribute it well. Depending the discoloration we recommend applying 2 to 3 thin layers. Time before applying each new coating is approximately 16 hours.
- Brushes can be cleaned with white spirit.