Peeled Reed Fence Roll 600 x 120 cm
- Stock: 71
- Model: RM-G-600/120-C
- Weight: 6.00 kg
- Packaging: 120 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
Eco-friendly, natural and affordable
Tied together with green nylon cord
Thickness peeled reed ca. 3-5 mm
Easy to install and maintain
Suitable for many different purposes
This peeled reed fence roll of 600 cm wide by 120 cm high is made from high quality fresh water reed. The peeled stems are about 3-5 mm thick and tied together by green nylon cords that are spaced approximately 10 cm apart. Peeled reed mats have a beautiful bright yellow color and have the advantage of releasing very few reed residues or flakes.
Reed fencing is cheap, environmentally friendly and has multiple uses. They can be used as frost protection for outdoor plants (a reed screen protects against 3 degrees of frost), or to grow climbing plants and vines. Reed fencing rolls are used as screens for your garden, balcony or terrace but also to decorate old fences or mesh panels.
|Dikte rietstengels||3-5 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Green nylon cord|
|Treatment and durability|
We recommend installing a reed fence at least 10 cm from the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil and to maximize its durability. Rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing the fence for example.
- You can easily secure a reed fencing roll against an existing wall or fence with our special 3.5 x 25 mm fastening screws. Place the screws between the reeds and fasten the screw so that the washer is pressing the reed stems against the wall. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability.
- Installing a reed fence roll against chain link fences or mesh panels is achieved by using galvanized wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the double loop galvanized wire ties around the steel wire that runs through the reed fencing roll and secure them to the metal fence.
Adjusting the size of reed fencing rolls
- A big advantage of reed is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a reed fence roll by cutting the galvanized steel wires at the desired width with pincers.
- To adjust the height of a reed fence you can easily cut the stems at the desired height with pruning shears.
- A reed fence roll is a natural product, therefore its dimensions can slightly vary. This also applies to its density / see-through.
- The minimal durability of reed fencing (outdoor use) is 3-5 years. To extend its service life use Bamboo Booster which is a natural oil that nourishes and maintains natural fences.
Ik ben bezig met het afschermen van mijn balkon met behulp van gepelde rietmatten. Het is nog een work in progress, maar ik vind mijn balkon al ontzettend opknappen! Met een klein budget toch een veel gezelligere sfeer kunnen creëren en een veiliger balkon voor mijn peuter dankzij de hogere afscheiding en het afdekken van het gat tussen muur en balkonrand. Top!