Reed Fence Roll 600 x 200 cm
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: RM-O-600/200-C
- Packaging: 200 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
Eco-friendly, natural and affordable
Tied together with galvanised iron wires
Reed thickness ca. 6-8 mm
Easy to install and maintain
Suitable for many different purposes
This reed fence roll of 600 cm wide by 200 cm high is made from high quality fresh water reed. The stems are about 6-8 mm thick and tied together by thin galvanized iron wires that are spaced approximately 10 cm apart. These reed mats have little see-through and provide excellent privacy for your garden, balcony or terrace.
Reed fencing is cheap, environmentally friendly and has multiple uses. They can be used as frost protection for outdoor plants (a reed screen protects against 3 degrees of frost), or to grow climbing plants and vines. Reed fencing rolls are used as privacy screens for events or industrial sites but also to decorate old fences or mesh panels.
|Dikte rietstengels||6-8 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanised steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
We recommend installing a reed fence at least 10 cm from the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil and to maximize its durability. Rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing the fence for example.
- You can easily secure a reed fencing roll against an existing wall or fence with our special 3.5 x 25 mm fastening screws. Place the screws between the reeds and fasten the screw so that the washer is pressing the reed stems against the wall. Do this every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability.
- Installing a reed fence roll against chain link fences or mesh panels is achieved by using galvanized wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap the double loop galvanized wire ties around the steel wire that runs through the reed fencing roll and secure them to the metal fence.
Adjusting the size of reed fencing rolls
- A big advantage of reed is that it is easy to work with. You can simply adjust the width of a reed fence roll by cutting the galvanized steel wires at the desired width with pincers.
- To adjust the height of a reed fence you can easily cut the stems at the desired height with pruning shears.
- A reed fence roll is a natural product, therefore its dimensions can slightly vary. This also applies to its density / see-through.
- The minimal durability of reed fencing (outdoor use) is 3-5 years. To extend its service life use Bamboo Booster which is a natural oil that nourishes and maintains natural fences.
Wij hebben rietmatten aangeschaft om over de overkapping van het terras te leggen bij zeer hoge temperaturen (meer als 30 graden).
Het resultaat is verbluffend. Het blijft koel en het is aangenaam vertoeven op het terras. Vooral voor onze kleinkinderen is dit zeer interessant, want zij kunnen
bij zeer warm weer toch buiten spelen onder een schaduwrijk terras.
Een aanrader voor alle mensen met een overkapping in glas of kunststof die de zon doorlaat. Wij zijn in ieder geval heel blij met het riet en het resultaat.