Willow Fence Roll 300 x 100 cm
- Stock: 6
- Model: WM-300/100-C
- Weight: 3.00 kg
- Packaging: 100 cm x 23 cm x 15 cm
Eco-friendly, strong, durable and affordable
Tied together with galvanized wire
Easy to shorten both in height and in width
Easy to install and maintain
Suitable for many different purposes
This willow fence roll of 300 cm wide by 100 cm high is made from high quality willow sticks. The individual canes are on average 6-8 mm thick and tied together by thin galvanized steel wires that are spaced approximately 10 cm apart. Willow fencing rolls have a see-through rate of approximately 30-40% and create a natural look for your garden, balcony or terrace.
Willow fences are strong, durable and sustainable as they are constructed from a rapidly renewable natural resource. This type of natural screening provides shade and privacy and can resist different environmental conditions, including strong winds and heavy rain. Willow screening can be used to cover or increase the height of an existing fence or wall, or to disguising less attractive areas of the garden. A willow fence is also very popular as a support for growing climbing plants.
|Dikte wilgenteen||6-8 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Assembly||Galvanised steel wire|
|Treatment and durability|
We recommend installing the willow fencing rolls at least 5 cm from the ground to avoid direct contact with wet soil and to maximize its durability. Rest the fencing roll on a wooden plank while installing the fence for example.
- You can easily attach a willow fencing roll against an existing wall or fence with staples. Secure the staples every 20 cm or so in horizontal direction and repeat this toward the top, middle and bottom of the fence for maximum stability.
- Installing a willow fence roll against chain link fences or mesh panels is achieved by using galvanized wire ties or tie wraps. Wrap double loop galvanized wire ties around the steel wire that runs through the willow fencing roll and secure them to the metal fence.
Adjusting the size of willow fencing rolls
- You can simply adjust the width of a willow fence roll by cutting the galvanised steel wires at the desired width with pincers.
- To adjust the height of a willow screen you can easily cut the stems at the desired height with pruning shears.
- A willow fence roll is a natural product, therefore the dimensions and color of the canes / fence can slightly vary. This also applies to its density / see-through.
- The average durability of willow fencing (outdoor use) is 5-8 years.