Wooden Installation Kit for Bamboo Fences 90 cm
- Model: MON-VH-90
- Weight: 3.50 kg
- Packaging: 110 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm
Designed for Trendline and Woven screens
Pressure treated spruce
You need 1 mounting kit per fence panel
Our wooden installation kit is especially developed to install Trendline bamboo fence panels and woven bamboo fence panels in a quick and easy manner. In addition, it also provides extra stability and protection against wind and rain. For the ultimate look you can stain the wooden frame in the color of your choice.
This wooden installation kit is compatible with:
- 90 cm wide Trendline bamboo fence panels.
- 90 cm wide woven bamboo fence panels.
Content of the wooden installation kit:
- 1 x spruce plank 18 x 145 mm - 110 cm
- 4 x spruce plank 18 x 70 mm - 90 cm
- 4 x fence support L brackets with screws
- 28 x stainless steel screws 4 x 60 mm
- 10 x stainless steel screws 4 x 40 mm
Each bamboo fence panel requires 1 wooden installation kit.
To calculate how many fence posts you would need for installing a freestanding bamboo fence, the following general rule applies:
- The number of bamboo fence panels or fencing rolls + 1.
In other words, if you order 5 bamboo fence panels, you will theoretically need 6 fence posts.
|Latijnse naam||Picea abies|
|Color||Pale / Light green|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Treatment and durability|