Wooden Pergola with Bamboo Joists
This unique and affordable DIY wooden pergola with bamboo joists is 270 x 300 cm wide and 270 cm high. The pressure treated spruce wood is cut to size and pre-drilled so you can install and build the outdoor pergola kit right away.
A wooden pergola can serve as a freestanding canopy in the garden or on a patio, but can also be attached to your house or barn. The bamboo sticks in the roof of the pergola design provide support for climbing plants, roses or grapes in order to create a natural awning.
Prefab wooden pergolas are quick and easy to install. The wooden uprights can be mounted on pole holders to retain the height of 270 cm, or they can be placed in the ground (for example at 40-50 cm depth). You can optionally shorten the uprights if required.
The roof joists of the pergola consist of 18 tonkin canes with a diameter of 28-30 mm diameter. These bamboo canes fit perfectly into the pre-drilled holes of the wooden beams.
Our wooden pergola kit with bamboo joists includes:
- 6 wooden beams of 90 x 90 x 2700 mm
- 2 pre-drilled wooden beams of 90 x 90 x 2700 mm
- 8 wooden braces 90 x 90 x 650 mm
- 18 tonkin canes of 300 cm length and 28-30 mm diameter
- 36 screws with countersunk cross head 4 x 40 mm
- 16 screws with countersunk torx head 5 x 80 mm
- 20 screws with countersunk torx head 5 x 120 mm
|Diameter poles||Ø 28-30 mm|